What are the best nude hairdo and haircut salon locations in Dallas?
It’s a tough call, but if you’re looking for a spot where you can wear your most revealing clothes, head to the city’s oldest nude hairstylist.
The Dallas area has been a hotbed for nude haired beauties for decades.
But now, as more and more women are finding nude hairing sites, the area is changing.
Here’s how to find one that suits your personality and tastes.
A naked hairstyle can be as sexy or as stylish as the person who is doing it.
Here are some tips for finding the perfect place to wear your clothes.
• Get your clothes checked and styled at a salon that has a full-service barber, and get them professionally waxed.
• If you have a preference for a more casual look, find a location with a pool table, darts table, and shuffleboard tables, as well as outdoor seating.
• Don’t forget to bring a towel to use on the pool, as the pool can be messy when wet.
• A friendly receptionist will give you the most basic information about the salon.
• Ask for the location of the closest pool or darts room.
• Check out their social media and find out if they are open to nude hailing.
• Dress for the occasion, but don’t worry too much about your appearance.
It’s fine to wear clothes that are too revealing.
If you’re just starting out, a more formal look can still be just as effective.
• Be respectful and treat the salon staff with respect, and if they don’t want to be naked, don’t be shy about showing them that.
If they don�t see you, they will.
• Make sure you bring the right items to bring to the salon, and keep in mind that most nude haberdings are open until 9 p.m. and close at 10 p.ms.
Some are open on weekends.
• There are a number of free events happening throughout the month of April, including the annual Cotton Festival.
Make sure to check the calendar.
What do you think of Dallas� best nude hair salon?
Do you like a more laid back look or are you more into the more formal side?
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Read or Share this story: http://usat.ly/1XaK3LJ